Educate Empower Enrich
Two nights deluxe accommodations on May 3rd and 4th
including all three seminars - in addition to:
- Welcome party Friday evening
- "Swag Bag" upon arrival
- Breakfast and Lunch Saturday
- Three course Dinner Saturday evening in Ledges Panoramic Restaurant
- An evening of Spirit Communication Saturday with Psychic Medium Joanne Gerber (Optional. $45.00 USD per person, see below)
- Grand Sunday Brunch
- Gentle Yoga Class Sunday morning
Double Occupancy $895.00 USD per person
Single Occupancy $1,095.00 USD per person
NEW!! New Registrants - $749.00 USD per person/Double Occupancy
Prior to March 15th!
Perio Management Consultants is proud to present the HELP Seminars which will benefit your patients and your career!
Please join your colleagues for this getaway weekend and enjoy all the wonderful social events we have planned for you in addition to the seminars!
All attendees to the Seminars will receive eight (8) CE credits from the AADH.
Seminar Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Have you ever heard “If you don’t take care of yourself, you won’t be able to take care of others”?
Be open to learning and growing, we live in an ever-changing world and it is of utmost importance to stay current with the new recommendations for Standards of Care from the ADA and AAP for our patients.
Comprehensive care, how do we get it all done?
Make yourself a more valuable asset to your practice!
- Develop leadership capabilities
- Overcome obstacles in the workplace
- Implement Comprehensive Care Hygiene into your practice
Seminar Saturday 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Help Your Patients
How do we really help patients if they don’t ever get the care they really need? Learn successful proven systems for case presentation and acceptance to help patients move forward with treatment.
Then, how do we keep them stable?
- Learn Motivational interviewing strategies for patient compliance
- Overcome Patient Objections (Insurance, money, fear….)
- Develop Communication Skills for Case Presentation and Acceptance
- Provide Optimal care for Optimal results using evidence-based dentistry
Seminar Sunday 11:30am - 1:00pm
Help Your Practice
Hygiene is the backbone to a practice and when the hygiene schedule suffers, so does the doctors!
Keep your schedule filled! Recover lost revenue due to openings and cancellations in your schedules. Implement a successful Recare and Reactivation protocol when you return to your practice.
- Learn successful systems to maintain and retain your active patient base
- Internal marketing strategies for attracting new patients